As real estate agents, we need to be experts in marketing your home in order to sell your home. And The Cathy Brent Team KNOWS how to market your home to the RIGHT audience.
What does marketing a home entail? An innovative advertising, marketing and PR strategy that reaches the right target audience through key local, national and interactive media. Where do we start?
The Pre-Marketing Period includes:
– identify your goals, your timeframe and your ideal price
– we complete pre-sale disclosures and schedule our pre-sale inspections – we get to know your home inside and out and identify any ‘problem’ areas
– recommend vendors and gather estimates for projects needed to get your home ‘market ready’
– prepare and refine an innovative marketing strategy
FIRST STEP: First Impressions are Imperative – the first impression your home makes on a prospective buyer carries enormous financial weight in the marketing of your property. To maximize the appeal of your property, we may want to do some of the following prior to putting your home on the market:
– power wash the exterior and touch up exterior paint
– update exterior lighting to ensure the property is well lit
– professionally wash all windows
– declutter and tidy up messy areas, including closets
– remove personal items, including photos, valuables and prescription drugs (we want the buyer to imagine themselves living there!)
– add a decorative touch with art, plants or new flowers
STAGING – Helping to Highlight your Properties BEST features and create a space that attracts the buyer and gets them in the door or encourages them to write an offer.
Buyers start their search online. Marketing your home begins with proper staging (in-person or virtual options are available), professional photography and a Virtual Walk thru or tour. Well-staged homes use furniture, rugs and art to make spaces look larger and more open, airy, light and inviting. Staged homes tend to sell faster and for a higher price than non-staged properties.
ONLINE AND LOCAL MEASURABLE MARKETING
Once your home is looking its best, we leverage traditional and digital media to market your property to local, national and (potentially) international buyers. We use the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to publicly promote your home to all real estate agents and from here, your property’s information can be viewed on the most viewed real estate sites in the world (including but not limited to):
- Top Agent Network
- Relevant Local and National Print Publications
- Social Media Sites including Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- *BOOST by HomeSpotter – a service we leverage to refine and target an optimized audience and serve ads featuring your home directly to this audience, including a performance report showcasing engagement, clicks and ad views
We also have incredible National and International Resources. To provide you with the largest return on your investment, your home must be exposed to the greatest number of prospective buyers. We at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services reach up to 6 million unique users monthly through our syndication network. Our listings appear before a highly affluent audience around the world.
DIRECT MAIL – an eye catching, professionally designed brochure or flyers can be one of the most effective tools to illustrate the distinctive qualities of your property:
Coming soon Flyers – getting neighbors and potential buyers excited about your home coming to market. A ‘sneak peek’
Just Listed Flyers – sent out to your target market, promoted via local newspapers (think: Home of the Week)
Print Mailers and Brochures – beautiful, professionally designed flyers to distribute to potential buyers and their agents at Open Houses, Brokers Tours and Twilight Tours
View Sample: 25 Morgan Via, Orinda
View Sample: 10 New Boston Ct, Danville
eBlast – promoting your ‘New Listings’ and sent to over 2,500 sales professionals in the local marketplace plus the entire Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Drysdale Properties salesforce
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services’ brand recognition is a standout and we’re unsurpassed in the field of marketing and design services an no other Real Estate company comes close. We guarantee a Gold Standard in marketing services to get your home sold for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time. Guaranteed. We will work with you create a customized and innovative marketing plan that you are comfortable with and garners the highest interest and excitement for your home. Below you will find an example of our eBlast.
Call us today!